The AIDS Society of the Philippines is one of the world’s best independent group of HIV/AIDS professionals whose aim is to create and maintain a worldwide contingent of professional men and women working together to prevent, control and treat HIV/AIDS.
If you would like review the Requirements for Membership please click here.
If you would like to apply for Membership please fill out the online form here or you may download the form here and fill it out later.
Thank you for your interest in the AIDS Society of the Philippines!
- Primarily open to all individuals, regardless of nationality, who is currently engaged or has engaged in HIV/AIDS research, care, prevention, and control and has been doing so for at least one (1) year.
- Endorsed by at least two (2) ASP members
- Duly accomplished membership application form
- A letter of intent for ASP membership and a 1×1 ID picture
- Acceptance of the ASP Mission, Vision, and Goals
- A letter of recommendation from two (2) active ASP members
- Payment of the PHP1,000.00 processing fee
- Payment of the Annual Membership Dues upon acceptance
- Regular – For individuals who are currently engaged in HIV/AIDS research, care, prevention, and control and has been doing so for at least one (1) year.
- Affiliate – For individuals who do not have any background in HIV/AIDS but want to join ASP in order to educate and arm themselves with the right knowledge on HIV/AIDS and our efforts.
- Sustaining – For agencies and organizations who are cooperative and sympathetic to ASP’s HIV/AIDS research, care, prevention, and control efforts.
Join our ranks!
Simply fill out the form below and choose your membership type…